Hello everyone. I hope everyone is safe and happy. I am really very happy to share with you guys that I have been nominated by Aditi Verma for Liebster Award. This is my second nomination. I am thankful and grateful to Aditi Verma for Nominating me for this award.
You should definitely check Aditi’s Blog https://lifedairyofadreamer.wordpress.com/. Its awesome. It is filled with motivational quotes,poems and lovely thoughts.
Image Credits : Simran Totlani
Rules To The Liebster Blogger Award:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and give a link to the blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
3. Nominate between 5-11 other bloggers
4. Ask your nominees 11 questions
5. Notify your nominees once you’ve uploaded your post.
Aditi Verma’s Questions for me:
1. When and how did you start blogging?
Ans. I started blogging two months ago on this wonderful platform.Through this platform I got to connect with the Amazing readers(*who are reading this award post now)and lovely fellow bloggers.
2.What is your favorite quote?
Ans. My favourite quote is:
“If you can’t fly,then run.
If you can’t run,then walk.
If you can’t walk,then crawl,
but whatever you do you have to
keep moving forward.”
– Martin Luther King JR.
3. Beaches or mountains?
Ans. I prefer Mounatains. When we reach the peak of a Mountain after walking for a long time,there is a relief in our heart because our eyes are hypotnized with the most beautiful view of this world.(*P.S. I am not against beaches).
4. If you had an extra hour in the day, what will you be doing?
Ans. Resume reading.
5. What is your all-time favorite food?
Ans. Curry-chawal is my all- time favourite food.(*Conditions Apply:Only Sindhi Curry)
6.Would you rather read a book or watch a movie?
Ans. Totally depends on the mood. Book and movie both are my favourites. Its really hard to choose one.
7.How do you deal with stress?
Ans.Take a deep breath. Sit in the corner of the room quietly and calm myself down.
8. What appeals to you most, soul or appearance of a person?
Ans. For me to be very honest, A beautiful heart matters the most for me becuase I believe that looks fade away with time. Agreed we are living in 21st century, we have lots and lots of methods for maintaining our skin, but one fine day our face will become pale. For me looks are secondary.(*Conditions Apply : This is my opinion, not any intention to hurt someone.)
9. What message would you like to give to your future self?
Ans.A message I would give to my future self would be, “Don’t try to be someone else. Be you, because you are unique and nobody in this beautiful universe has the power to be you. Stay Strong”.
10. What are you most thankful for in your life?
Ans. I am most thankful to God for giving me good food to eat.(*I know all the readers must be thinking that it’s a silly thing) but for me it’s really a huge thing. When I watch news channels, there are people who are not getting food in these circumstances to eat. There are hundreds of people with empty stomachs. Although I have seen that many people are coming forward and donating food on a daily basis, but still some people aren’t able to get access to the food. I am grateful for getting enough food to eat.
11. How are you spending time during the COVID19 crisis?
Ans.Watching movies which I haven’t yet watched. Also,hoping to resume my reading habit.
My Questions For My Nominees:
1. “If you want to become a Great Writer,you have to Great Reader”,do you agree to this?
2. What is the purpose of your blog?
3. Give two good and two bad habits of yours.
4. According to you, what defines a writer?
5. Would you travel or rather read a book at home?
6. What is your favourite genre?
7. How are you spending your time in this lockdown?
8. Which is your favourite book?
9. What would you do, if you get an extra-day in a year?
A Small Note : If anyone wishes to answer all my questions and wants to get nominated for this award, you can let me know in the comments sections below. I would be happy to add your name in the nominees list.
Thanks A Million to all my fellow-bloggers for supporting me and nominating me for the awards. It really means a lot to me. Thank you so much to everyone for reading my blogs and suuporting me. Keep supporting and keep smiling. Stay home, stay safe and stay tuned. Take care.
If you have any suggestions regarding my blog, any queries related to my blog or you wish to connect with me, you can contact me through the Connect with the real persever page.
©2020 | SIMRAN TOTLANI | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.